at Marketplace Grill Conway in Conway, Arkansas, United States
- Cooks will need to be able to read, comprehend and consistently execute established recipes.
- They must also listen to, and comprehend, kitchen supervisor instructions.
- Cooks should be familiar with all common cooking terms such as blanch, saute, reduce and sear as well as able to measure or weigh ingredients when appropriate.
- Sanitation and Safety Procedures must be followed always to protect against contaminants. Proper portioning, plating and garnishing of guest plates are important for guest satisfaction.
- Proper use of ingredients, cooking methods, adherence to established recipes, quantities and presentations is essential for consistency and guest expectations.
- Working stations must be kept clean always during shift.
- Cooks must be aware of public scrutiny always and behave in a manner consistent with our expectations, including wearing full uniforms and communicating at desirable tone levels using appropriate language.
- Cooks must be trained on all equipment before use and operate safely thereafter. Since Cooks also handle bulky, awkward or hot items, they must also follow established procedures outlined in the Kitchen Manual.