at Rose International, Inc. in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Event Project Manager
Position Number: 370853
Location: Springdale, AR 72762
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Budgets, Customer Service, Event Planning, Project Coordinator
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Event Project Manager
Location: Springdale, AR 72762
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Duration: 9 Months to Start
Looking for an exceptional and seasoned event professional for an 8 month contract position to develop, plan and execute a new and highly-visible employee engagement event. This hands-on role will collaborate with all levels and groups across the organization to conceive and bring an innovative event to life. This includes concepting event vision, identifying community partners/spaces, setting program objectives, building communication strategies, creating presence virtually and in person, and driving participation and engagement. The event will primarily focus on amplifying the organizations giving culture across corporate offices as well as helping to establish the company as an excellent community partner externally.
• Lead cross-functional teams, internal and external, through all phases of event, including strategic development, creative planning, budget management, production/execution and post-event evaluation/recap
• Responsible and accountable for delivering all aspects of the event within the approved financial scope, and that the overall event objectives, deliverables and timelines are met and exceed expectations
• Drive budget, resourcing, vendor management, site selection and high-level logistical requirements
• Serve as primary communication liaison and facilitator for all key stakeholders on event-related details; advise internal teams involved in planning their own supporting event
• Research and gather information needed to make informed decisions throughout all phases and recommend future improvements
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and partners throughout Tyson
• Develop and present detailed event documents including executive summaries to internal partners and executives
• Cultivate and maintain effective external relationships with nonprofits, vendors and other essential partners Qualifications:
• At least 3-5 years of experience with small to large event production from big picture to tactical execution, event logistics, event management, and event communications
• Exceptional project management, and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable and with the ability to handle high pressure last-minute, urgent requests
• Excellent budgeting, negotiation and vendor management skills ensuring all deliverables and timelines are met; strong numeracy skills and proven ability to manage small to large scale event budgets.
• Exceptional cross-group collaboration skills to successfully and independently work across many teams and functions; demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams on multiple complex projects
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly articulate complex issues and formulate recommendations to a wide variety of audiences including senior executives
• Possess knowledge and effectively leverage trends and technology in events, maximizing the reach and relevancy to audience
• Self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, effectively manages priorities
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.) #CBRose# Benefits: For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
Rose International, Inc.
Springdale, Arkansas 72762