at US Foods in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Operations Coordinator – Int provides administrative support to the Warehouse leadership team in order to comply with DOT requirements and division policies. This position Must be able to work all shifts and be cross trained for coverage in all Operations support clerical positions. Self-directed individual working to support operational needs that will enhance daily efficiencies in both inbound and outbound operations. This position requires interacting with a diverse group of internal and external customers, visitors and employees throughout all levels of the organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilize Manhattan, Tandem, Retalix, Excel and other warehouse systems to enhance the operational flow of products throughout each storage area of our facility.
• Download data from multiple operations systems; compile into reports such as warehouse scorecard or productivity report.
• Assist Operations team with the duties and responsibilities needed to run the Operations processes including forklift, receiving, will call and selection duties.
• Assist as needed, with Operations projects and initiatives,
• Acts as backup for the Receiving and Will Call Clerk
• Monitors and reports various operations metrics that impact productivity, damage and cycle counts.
• Work with Outbound team on slot moves to improve productivity during outbound operations.
• Work with receiving team to improve specific opportunities identified (i.e. Ti / Hi, case cube) for efficient slot storage utilization.
• Maintain slot identification throughout each storage area.
• Monitors and Maintains Warehouse Slotting Moves.
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
Education / Training: High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to utilize multiple systems in order to compile various complex reports.
• Must have strong communication skills and be able to work independently and under minimal supervision.
• Must possess a working knowledge of office administrative procedures and standard office equipment.
• Must be detail orientated, possess a high level of efficiency, strong multi-tasking, and sound judgment and reasoning skills.
• The ability to demonstrate discretion with highly confidential information is required.
• Must possess the ability to effectively prioritize.
• This position requires that you be able to work in all temperature-controlled warehouse departments including freezer (below 0) for an extended period of time.
• Must be knowledgeable or willing and able to become efficient at utilizing Tandem, Red Prairie, Power Point, Manhattan and Retalix.
• Must be able to safely and efficiently operate all warehouse equipment forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule: Days, Nights and Weekends as needed.
• This position must be able to lift up to 100 lbs; occasionally and below 100 lbs frequently.
• Must be willing to travel if needed.
EOE** Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We’re continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support including webinars, one-on-one consults with our experts and detailed reopening materials.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here .
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF\CCPA\policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP\EEO\Supplement\Final\JRF\QA\508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\%20English\formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 866-960-5886. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.