at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced Global Talent Selection Partner to join our people analytics function. Our team uncovers data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain Facebook’s most important asset – our people. We are looking for a Global Talent Selection Partner who can drive both technical analysis and strategic execution of multiple projects aimed at designing, developing, and implementing structured, scalable, candidate centric and bias-mitigating selection and assessment solutions to ensure that Facebook is finding and hiring the world’s best talent. In partnership with key global stakeholders within People Analytics, across Recruiting, HR, and the business units, this role will support the implementation efforts of the Global Talent Selection (GTS) Team by conducting and partnering on job analytic and validation studies, leveraging highly-effective selection process and technology-enabled solutions, driving priorities, and change management with Facebook stakeholders.
1. Create job-relevant, high-quality selection content for a variety of assessment tools (e.g., interviews, SJTs, work samples, simulations, scoring rubrics)
2. Collaborate with global stakeholders (recruiting partners, hiring managers, interviewers etc.) and business leaders to share and align on the selection processes and deliverables
3. Support Global Talent Selection objectives by identifying, scoping and executing projects
4. Create, track and measure project metrics and ensure necessary insights are collected, shared and acted on
5. Manage multiple concurrent and often complex projects as per defined scope and process guidelines
6. Maintain regular project updates including risks, highlights, metrics, etc.
7. Manage vendors/consultants supporting the projects
8. MA/MS degree in I/O Psychology
9. 4+ years of assessment consulting experience building selection systems, creating competency models, conducting validation studies, or other related research or application in Assessments/Selection
10. Direct experience conducting job analysis activities for technical & business roles
11. Experience conducting qualitative research through surveys, interviews, observations, and/or focus groups
12. Knowledge of a variety of employee assessments and techniques (e.g., personality, values, and culture assessments, thought style, behavioral interviews, business simulations)
13. Proficiency in basic statistical analyses (e.g., correlations, ANOVAs, regression)
14. Effective communication skills
15. Experience fostering working relationships
16. Experience working cross-functionally in high-paced and or fluid environments
17. Experience leading multiple strategic projects/initiatives without oversight
18. Experience working across at all levels of the organization (e.g., individual contributors, executives)
19. Ph.D. degree in IO Psychology
20. 8+ years of assessment consulting experience building selection systems, creating competency models, design and manage validation studies, or other related research or application in Assessments/Selection. Experience managing and manipulating data with various data management and visualization programs (e.g., SQL, Tableau)
21. Advanced experience researching and/or advising in the creation of technology-enhanced assessment tools or selection products
22. Advanced experience or familiarity with statistical software packages and statistical analyses (e.g., R, SAS, or SPSS)
23. Experience working with or in support of diverse cultural and professional communities
24. Experience in Tech industry recruiting function and partner organizations: influences partner and client goals
25. Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the recruiting and hiring processes
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.