at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Maintain packaging machines so that a high degree of mechanical efficiency is realized in an environment of good housekeeping practices. Set up, adjust, repair, and replace parts on packaging machines. Use established practices and adhere to accepted analytical principles in determining proper course of action before affecting repairs. Maintain associated peripheral equipment in the packaging department as required. Perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines according to stipulated procedures. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
$250.00 sign on bonus after successful completion of 5 months of employment.
1. Understand machine principles and relative motions so that proper machine settings can be maintained.
2. Perform preventive maintenance/controlled fixing duties on assigned machines in accordance with prescribed preventative maintenance schedules.
3. Analyze electronics system using specified procedures and equipment. Replace components or circuit boards as necessary. Send out for repair.
4. Replace poly film rolls on machines as necessary.
5. Repair machine malfunctions in an expedient manner so as to maximize productivity.
6. Assist management through assisting in training of new employees and relaying instructions to operators.
7. Help management in moving machinery, shelving, etc. to expedite production and assure good quality.
8. Install and maintain new machinery that department may be required to operate.
9. Maintain the Label Aire machine as necessary.
10. Maintain polybag machines on each shift.
11. Repair pick machines as needed.
12. Perform other related duties as directed by supervision.
Maintain a neat and orderly workplace.
Employee is responsible for safety. This includes the observance of safety rules and practices and the reporting of hazards, unsafe condition, and unsafe actions.
Employee is responsible for the effective application of QPI principles and techniques.
NOTE: Must have mechanical experience or training. Electrical skills a plus.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 1 week ago (9/7/2021 11:54 AM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Global Operations
Due Date 12/31/2021
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account