at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Sourcing is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. As a Sourcer on the team, you will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our COO Engineering teams. Our COO Engineering Recruiting team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and Hiring Managers. We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations. We are seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity, and passion for collaboration.
1. Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to Facebook
2. Partner with other members of the Recruiting organization (Recruiters, Coordinators, other Sourcers, and Managers) to manage an efficient model of operation
3. Help develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
4. Develop and execute the research strategy to support our global resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
5. Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
6. Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. SWE counterparts, global peers, Diversity teams)
7. Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
8. Lead and collaborate cross-functionally on projects and initiatives related to improving sourcing, scaling our interviewing processes
9. 3+ years sourcing/recruiting experience
10. 3+ years technical sourcing experience
11. Consultative and interpersonal experience with communicating across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally
12. Experience in picking up roles spanning both business & technology as the needs of the organization shift
13. Experience working with multiple organizations, prioritize based on the view of business needs, and push back on stakeholders to communicate priorities and timelines
14. Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
15. Tech and industry knowledge with experience understanding similar tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
16. Experience in leadership, mentoring and developing talent, and driving processes with the business
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.