at Averitt Express in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
Team shuttle drivers are home weekly, which is more than just a little perk for a job like this one. Bring your co-driver with you OR we’ll pair you with a compatible co-driver.
CDL-A Team Shuttle Truck Driver Benefits:
- Average $3,654 per week split; $190,000 per year split
- Competitive pay starting at .705 CPM split
- Average 5,200 – 5,300 miles per week split
- Weekly home time
- Transport LTL freight overnight between service centers throughout our network
- No-touch freight; 100% drop and hook
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision, and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for family plans and $36.95/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
See for yourself why 15% of our driving force has been with the team for 20 years or more!
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Team Shuttle Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum 4 months’ (1 year preferred) tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years
- Drivers must have Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements (tanker required for portable totes)
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years
-No Preventable DOT Recordable accidents within the past 3 years
- Move freight -force requirement: 54 lbs
- Open/close trailer door -force requirement: 46 lbs
- Hook/Unhook trailer – force requirement: 90 lbs
- Enter/Exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/Exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
- Perform pre-trip inspections
5940 East Highland Drive
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401