at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Development Analyst to join the ArcBest team. The Product Development Analyst collaborates with product stakeholders to define, document, prioritize, implement, and execute the product roadmap. This position is also responsible for understanding business requirements, driving adoption and best practices, managing product backlog and issue resolution, executing new releases, and supporting the ongoing optimization of the product.
Your contribution may include:
- Obtain user feedback and suggest appropriate product revisions.
- Coordinate product release activities.
- Maintain expert product knowledge for timely issue resolution.
- Collaborate with Product Owners in backlog refinement and prioritization.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of user needs to optimize product value.
- Define user acceptance criteria and identify functional enabler work.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and review.
- Support user adoption and change management initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge pertaining to training and ongoing product education.
- Develop best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
- Assist in Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Generate routine and ad-hoc product reports to management.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Product Development Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Sales & Customer Engagement Operations team. Your work hours will be 8:00AM – 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account