at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Pricing Specialist to join the ArcBest team. The Pricing Specialist provides various administrative support to Pricing and Supply Chain Engineers and Managers including collecting, verifying, and recording information from bids and contracts, auditing finalized pricing agreements, and converting documents into appropriate electronic formats.
Your contribution may include:
- Maintain contract files and distribute contract changes; image contracts into Tariff Item Page System (TIPS).
- Prepare new contracts after legal review for presenting to customers for signature.
- Prepare contract documents for existing Panther and ArcBest Logistics contracts.
- Process incoming BID PPMs from internal and external customers, audit bid due dates, match bid materials with respective BID PPM, access websites to ensure compliance with legal terms and obtain bid documents.
- Transmit publication instructions to Data Base Maintenance (DBM) and Publications.
- Convert various hard copy or non-editable electronic formats into editable formats for Engineers.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Audit and manage departmental mailings, including but not limited to contract documents and customer letters.
- Submit document review requests through C-Rex system.
- Image various non-contract documents into Tariff Item Page System (TIPS).
- Process change form requests to move, cancel, merge pricing.
- Submit BID PPMS.
- Maintain coverage assignments for Engineers out of the office.
- Prepare and distribute various daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Review and distribute various emails to the assigned Pricing and Supply Chain Engineer for their handling.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Pricing Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest Yield: Pricing team in Fort Smith, AR. Your work hours will be 8:00AM – 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Experience: Prior administrative, transportation, and/or contract experience, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Working knowledge of PC software programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, Access).
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability