at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Facebook app helps you connect with friends, family and communities of people who share your interests. Within this organization, the Community Incubator team builds new product experiences that help people find, engage and connect with all the communities that are meaningful to their lives. Whether it’s a neighborhood community, a college campus, a pop culture fandom or for any interest or life experience, we want to ensure there’s a community for everyone on Facebook.
The Community Incubator Product Marketing team is responsible for uncovering deep consumer and market insights to help shape product vision, developing positioning to ensure clear consumer value, defining go-to-market strategy, and crafting campaigns that introduce the world to our new community experiences and help these communities grow. As a team, we are entrepreneurial, creative and love working together to solve marketing challenges unique to new community spaces.
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Product Marketing Manager with a passion for bringing new products and experiences to life to join our team. You will help us drive marketing research insights, go-to-market planning and execution of new products. You will also develop and execute marketing moments working together with Product teams, Brand Marketing, Partnerships and Comms. If you are team-first and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, data-driven and results-focused, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments – we’d love to meet you.
1. Develop and execute go-to-market plans to launch new Community products, collaborating closely with product, partnerships, comms, creatives and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch and activation strategy – including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to drive key metrics and goals.
2. Collaborate closely with research and analytics teams to develop consumer audience and competitive landscape insights for the business, identify gaps and product opportunities, craft consumer positioning and messaging, and inform product roadmap and marketing strategy.
3. Define metrics and report on the performance and impact of our marketing initiatives, communicating strategy, results and learnings with stakeholders.
4. Understand the nuances and requirements surrounding data privacy, safety and integrity, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure people who use our products feel safe and in control of their privacy.
5. Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and playbook approach and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
6. 4+ years of experience in consumer marketing and/or product marketing.
7. Experience leveraging consumer insights and data to drive strategy.
8. Experience marketing products globally at scale, including development of assets and external messaging and management of creative agencies.
9. Experience partnering and influencing product management, partnerships, PR, executives.
10. Experience in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
12. Experience with consumer product marketing on social media products
13. Experience leading large cross-functional teams
14. Experience developing audience or vertical marketing strategies
15. Experience developing and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.