at Under Armour, Inc. in Branson, Missouri, United States
Seasonal Sales Teammate, PT
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Teammate is expected to model Under Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
· Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
· Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
· Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
· Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
· Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
· Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
· Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
· Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems whil
Under Armour, Inc.
Branson, Missouri 65616