at ARVEST BANK- (LR) in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, United States
Position requires flexibility Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm and rotating Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
SUMMARY: Under the supervision and guidance of the assigned manager the Teller accepts and processes transactions from the bank's customers by personal contact, mail, and night deposit. The incumbent identifies customer needs and refers them to product specialists. The Teller gains knowledge of other areas in the bank and by cross-training to provide an expected level of exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to achievement of branch sales goals by engaging customers in discovery conversations to determine their product needs and referring customers to the appropriate product specialists.
- Deliver consistent exceptional customer service by displaying sincere, outgoing, and aggressive friendliness. Smiling, acknowledging every customer, introducing yourself, making eye contact, and thanking the customer are all examples.
- Accurately accept and process customer teller transactions. Adhere to bank policies and procedures, including customer identification program.
- Cash checks and withdrawals up to authorized limits; request authorization for transactions above assigned limits. Process branch and/or teller capture.
- Prepare daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions.
- Using customer focused skills, explain policies and procedures to customers as applicable.
- Balance cash drawer to transactions daily.
- May open new accounts if successfully completed FSR training.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
ARVEST BANK- (LR)
1500 Albert Pike Rd.
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913