at CDM Smith in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
In this full-time position you will have a leadership role in growing CDM Smith’s business line of Owner’s Advisor Services for Alternative Project Delivery (APD) Models with a focus on Water clients. This position will develop and support projects in a wide variety of locations throughout the U.S.
We are open to filling this position in any of our offices across the United States
Working with the North American Unit Sales teams this position plays a key leadership role within the North America Unit, and you will:
• Develop the strategic vision and business plan to achieve profitable growth, and staff development objectives for the Owner’s Advisor (OA) business line.
• Grow the OA business line through collaboration with the sales teams across North America to develop and identify OA opportunities, build our brand as a top OA service provider, support business development pursuits to win Owner Advisor projects and grow a sustainable and profitable OA business line.
• Lead by example, inspiring and mentoring the team
• Support the OA project teams in executing all OA’s scope of work.
Director, Owner’s Advisor for Alternative Project Delivery
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 15 years of related experience.
• Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
•Strong construction-related project management and negotiation skills.
•Experience with APD delivery methods.
•An established record of delivering OA’s services successfully.
•Existing relationships with clients in the Private and Public sectors
•Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation.
•Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and the ability to multi-task are essential.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903