at Arkansas Support Network in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
We currently have first and second shift positions open. First is 7:00 – 3:30, Second is 3:30 – 12:00 (midnight)
This position requires a drug test and a background check. The results of the background check will be considered but are not necessarily a bar to employment. You also must be at least 18 years old.
Bekaert Corporation is a leading manufacturer in Northwest Arkansas. Arkansas Support Network (ASN) has been an independent contractor with Bekaert since 1992. Our team fills a specific role in the plant and works to meet or exceed Bekaert’s production expectations and guidelines.
The work consists mostly of manual labor: lifting and carrying are necessary. Most items are not heavy but it is repetitive. There are occasionally opportunities for forklift operation and welding, but we cannot guarantee anyone those roles.
- The team member will report to work at the designated time, appropriately dressed and ready for work.
- The team member will manage their emotions and behavior in accordance with Bekaert’s and ASN’s rules and regulations.
- The team member will complete work as instructed by the team leader, supervisor, and/or Bekaert employee.
- The team member will complete any required and/or necessary paperwork, with assistance if needed, in an accurate and timely manner.
- The team member will participate in staff development and training activities as directed by the supervisor and/or vocational program manager.
- The team member will adhere to all Bekaert and ASN policies as identified in the policy manuals.