at Arkansas Federal Credit Union in Fort Smith , Arkansas, United States
Who we are…
Arkansas Federal Credit Union is seeking enthusiastic, innovative, and well-rounded individuals to build our team. Arkansas Federal, the largest credit union in the state, emphasizes employee engagement and outstanding service for our members. You are encouraged to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to every aspect of the organization. With an open door policy from the top to the bottom, we are able to professionally develop our staff to cultivate talent and leaders. We strive to make a difference in the lives of our Team Members, Members, Business Partners, and our Communities. Arkansas Federal is proud to be named one of Arkansas’s Best Places to work.
What we offer…
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our members, team & communities
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid community involvement up to 48 hours for hourly employees and unlimited for salaried employees
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Long- & short-term disability
- 401(k) with employer match plus additional pension plan at $0 cost to employee
- Tuition reimbursement
- 3 weeks paid time off plus 10 paid holidays in the first year
- Advancement opportunities
- Arkansas Federal Credit Union membership
As a Teller, you serve as an advocate and financial expert dedicated to helping members achieve their financial goals. Using a proven methodology that allows you to engage in meaningful conversations with the members to better understand their financial needs is your primary role. By having conversations, you will be able to serve members with the right products at the right time to help the member achieve financial success.
- Build positive relationships and earn member trust to retain long-term connections
- Efficiently manage teller transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and payments
- Responsible for understanding Arkansas Federal products and services in order to enhance member experience
- Refer members and nonmembers to Financial Service Representatives and Senior Financial Service Representatives
To succeed, you are...
- Friendly, conversational and trustworthy
- Technologically proficient
- Passionate and sincerely concerned for others
- Knowledgeable of financial industry models and products with a minimum of 7 months of related customer service experience
- Educated with at least a high school diploma or equivalent
Arkansas Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Arkansas Federal Credit Union
7887 Phoenix Avenue
Fort Smith , Arkansas 72222