at Rose International, Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionPosition Title: SR SharePoint/ .Net Developer
Position Number: 364756
Location: Little Rock, AR 72202
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Role: SR SharePoint/.Net Developer
Start Date: 04/26/2021
End Date: 09/30/2021
Location: Little Rock AR 72202
The Senior Developer will work within a .Net development environment with a primary focus on SharePoint and MVC applications.
The Senior Developer will be responsible for managing the design, development and support of complex .Net solutions for a variety of state government business needs. This position will work in a lead capacity by providing design guidance and oversight, such as architecture and code review, and developing and updating coding standards. A well-qualified candidate will possess expert level development skills in both MVC and SharePoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, develop and maintain web based applications in both MVC and SharePoint.
• Maintain and enhance existing code.
• Perform and participate in design and code review.
• Analyze business and system needs and suggest solutions that leverage SharePoint out-of-the-box functionality, as well as custom solutions where applicable.
• Develop and provide technical support for SharePoint web parts and workflows.
• Identify risks and make recommendations for best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field.
• At least 6+ years of solid experience in C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net.
• At least 3+ years of SharePoint development experience.
• Strong proficiency in MVC and design patterns.
• Strong proficiency in MS SQL 2008 or higher.
• Expert level experience with modern web application and architectural trends.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• SharePoint Architecture, Design, & Development Experience Required 5 Years
• ASP.Net MVC Development Required 4 Years
• C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET Required 8 Years
• MS SQL 2008 or Higher Required 7 Years
• Web Development Required 7 Years
• Designing SharePoint Collaboration Sites Required 4 Years
• SharePoint 2010 Required 5 Years
• Development experience with ASP.Net, C#, and InfoPath Required 3 Years
• SQL Server Required 4 Years
• Certifications Required
Benefits: For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
Rose International, Inc.
Little Rock, AR
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202