at Bernhard, LLC in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Building Controls Commissioning Project Manager
Little Rock, AR
The Commissioning Project Manager manages a team of commissioning agents and technicians to execute multiple commissioning projects concurrently. The Commissioning Project Manager will provide leadership and oversight to the commissioning team to ensure that the commissioning scope of work is executed in an efficient and accurate manner. Commissioning Project Manager will frequently interact with owner, owner’s representatives, contractors, engineers, and architects to fulfill the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Commissioning Project Manager’s responsibilities include the following:
· Coordinate with clients, external resources, and internal team members to ensure that the client requirements have been accurately documented and communicated to all parties.
· Manage all incoming project information from clients, internal and external stakeholders; and distribute to commissioning agents and technicians to ensure that the commissioning scope or work is executed in an efficient and accurate manner.
· Develop and continuously track project talent resources and metrics to ensure that the project is delivered on time, and on budget.
· Establish and deliver a process for frequent tracking and reporting of project status and execution for communication to the client and to internal/external stakeholders.
· Ensure that all communications originated from team members to client representatives, contractors, and outside consultants is properly documented and achieved.
· Develop and negotiate commissioning fee proposals for new commissioning projects, including labor hours estimates.
· Manage resource utilization on multiple projects to ensure that project financial targets are met.
· Provide training and mentoring to commissioning agents and technicians
· Provide input to the director for development and maintenance of commissioning standards and processes.
· Interact directly with owners and clients to manage expectations
· Assist the Director in development and marketing of new opportunities, including participation in new project interviews and pursuing new opportunities with current clients.
· Develops and writes the owner’s project requirements.
· Leads the commissioning design review process.
· Reviews the commissioning spe
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205