at Arkansas Federal Credit Union in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
As a Teller, you serve as an advocate and financial expert dedicated to helping members achieve their financial goals. Using a proven methodology that allows you to engage in meaningful conversations with the members to better understand their financial needs is your primary role. By having conversations, you will be able to serve members with the right products at the right time to help the member achieve financial success.
- Build positive relationships and earn member trust to retain long-term connections
- Efficiently manage teller transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and payments
- Responsible for understanding Arkansas Federal products and services in order to enhance member experience
- Refer members and nonmembers to Financial Service Representatives and Senior Financial Service Representatives
To succeed, you are…
- Friendly, conversational and trustworthy
- Technologically proficient
- Passionate and sincerely concerned for others
- Knowledgeable of financial industry models and products with a minimum of 7 months of related customer service experience
- Educated with at least a high school diploma or equivalent
Arkansas Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Arkansas Federal Credit Union
1001 West Captial Ave
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201