at CDM Smith in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
The North American Unit (NAU) has an immediate need for a Sr. Manager-Business Development to lead best in class marketing and new business innovation. This leader will partner with the Unit President/Strategy Director to drive the WINS process in support of unit sales and business development effectiveness goals.
*Position can be based in any of our CDM Smith offices *
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Lead best in class marketing and new business innovation, including the use of new technologies
- Define and drive marketing and sales best practices to ensure the delivery of superior marketing and communications products and improve capture rate
- Support growth initiatives and mega pursuit capture
- Work closely with other organizations in the firm to promote a coordinated and unified effort towards reaching firm-wide and unit business development goals
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to ensure that the WINS process is followed including development of business and capture plans, review of strategic proposals/presentations, client and competitor intelligence gathering, and coordination of and participation in national conferences
- Liase with MarComm and other Business Unit Marketing Leadership
- Monitor and report on sales and business development metrics
- Collaborate with Chief Marketing Officer and other business unit Marketing leads on continuous improvement of firmwide marketing sales tools and procedures
- Lead marketing task forces and committees
- Support internal communications within the business unit, including new WINS announcements, Yammer, senior management webinars, etc.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot existing business development and proposal processes and systems
Sr. Manager Business Development – NAU Marketing
CDM Smith Employment Type:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 years of related experience with at least three of those years in a management or leadership capacity
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903