at Anchor Packaging in Paragould, Arkansas, United States
If you are a career-minded individual looking for an opportunity for growth and want to make great money working for a company with an impressive history and bright future outlook then keep reading!”
WE ARE GROWING!!!!
You are applying for an opening at our PARAGOULD PLANT located at 2211 N. 12th Avenue on the North side of Paragould.
Packaging Specialist - Start at $13 per hour with a raise to $13.50 per hour after 30 days. Regular reviews for raises every 4 months. Direct hire with excellent benefits. We have both 12-hour shifts and 8-hour shift. On the 12-hour shifts you work 4 shifts one week, followed by 3 shifts the next week. All hours over 40 in a work week are paid at 1.5 times. Both day and night shifts are available on the 12-hour shifts. On the 8-hour shifts you work days, evenings or nights on a Monday thru Friday schedule and all hours over 40 in a work week are paid at 1.5 times. Opportunity for advancement and training.
Excellent job if you are looking for job security. Anchor has been in business since the early '60's and has never had a lay-off or cut-back in its history. Proven success year-after-year and currently expanding and adding lines and jobs.
*** This is a Safety Sensitive Position under the Medicinal Marijuana Provisions of the State of Arkansas.***
To perform the packer duties and requirements in a safe, organized, and efficient manner while delighting customers with quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure product packaging requirements according to work instructions, specification sheet, and/or quality docket before packing product.
2. Ensure quality checks of product before being packaged.
3. Put product that meets specifications in box or gaylord.
4. Tape, label, and stack boxes on pallets for material handler pickup.
5. Housekeeping of packing station and line area.
6. Maintain all safety policies and guide lines.
7. Follow all Good Manufacturing Policies.
8. Assist operator whenever needed in start up or shut down of the line.
9. Must be able to keep up with fast pace machines in order to meet productivity goals.
10. Must communicate with operators and leaders.
11. Must maintain good attendance and dependability.
12. Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
13. Other duties as assigned by group leader, supervisor, or manager of division.
Possess good communication skills
Must be detail oriented
Ability to differentiate products with similar characteristics (size, color, vendor code)
Must possess good problem solving and decision-making skills
Must be quality minded
Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
Must be safety-oriented
Able to work in a fast paced environment
2211 N. 12th Avenue
Paragould, Arkansas 72450