at NCR Corporation in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
NCR Corporation seeks full-time PS Engineer III in Rogers, AR
1. Deliver the software applications on schedule with high quality.
2. Oversee project planning and technical architecture design for Self-Checkout (SCO) projects.
3. Write Functional Specification documents for SCO projects.
4. Contribute to technical strategy discussions.
5. Select process/design tools.
6. Provide technical leadership and assistance to NCR product development teams to ensure the acceptance of the NCR Software Architecture and the aggressive migration of these leading edge technologies into our mainstream product families.
7. Coordinate and communicate project status to development team, product managers, customer managers, Professional Services, senior management, NCR customers, partners and testing team via formal presentations, emails, white papers, and conference.
8. Develop and maintain software applications and their associated components within the team.
9. Work with the team both in the US and offshore (India and Philippines).
10. Innovate, create and adapt with new technology in retail area especially in the Cloud Services world.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field and four (4) years of software application development experience. Experience must include:
· 1 year of experience with cloud technologies.
· 2 years of experience with data analytics.
· 2 years of experience with software quality assurance processes.
References required. Work location: 5100 West JB Hunt Drive, Suite 410, Rogers, AR 72758.
If interested, send resume or curriculum vitae to: Michele.Parker@ncr.com, reference requisition: R0106098 PS Engineer III
5100 West JB Hunt Drive, Suite 410
Rogers, Arkansas 72758