at NCR Corporation in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
NCR Corporation seeks full-time PS Engineer II in Rogers, AR
1. Work as part of a team on the development and enhancement of a Self-Service Check Out Integration for retail markets.
2. Responsible for technical design, development, and maintenance of software applications and their associated components within the team.
3. Contribute to technical strategy discussions.
4. Select process/design tools.
5. Deliver high quality software applications on schedule.
6. Project planning and technical architecture design for Self-Checkout (SCO) projects.
7. Write Functional Specification documents for SCO projects.
8. Provide technical leadership and assistance to NCR product development teams to ensure the acceptance of the NCR Software Architecture and the aggressive migration of these leading edge technologies into our mainstream product families.
9. Coordinate and communicate project status to development team, product managers, customer managers, Professional Services, senior management, NCR customers, partners and testing team via formal presentations, emails, white papers, and conference.
10. Develop and maintain software applications and their associated components within the team.
11. Innovate, create and adapt with new technology in retail area especially in the Cloud Services world.
12. Liaise with other internal and external software development groups both in the US and abroad to quickly gain expertise in various vendors' system software during the course of the project.
13. Work in a range of technologies and environments from legacy integration to up-to-the minute software development with the latest tools and technologies.
14. Learn new technologies and adapt to new challenges quickly.
15. Other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field and two (2) years of software development experience for the retail industry. Experience must include:
· 1 year of experience with cloud technologies.
· 1 year of experience with data analytics.
· 1 year of experience with software quality assurance processes.
References required. Work location: 5100 West JB Hunt Drive, Suite 410, Rogers, AR 72758.
If interested, send resume or curriculum vitae to: Michele.Parker@ncr.com, reference requisition: R0106097 PS Engineer II
5100 West JB Hunt Drive, Suite 410
Rogers, Arkansas 72758