at YRC Freight in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Account Executive – ( 21020P )
Primary Location : US-LA-Shreveport
Shift : Day
Develops, establishes and maintains customer relationships and partnerships to meet or exceed revenue and profit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Actively pursue and qualify valued business opportunities. Implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
2. Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and profit growth. Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs.
3. Identify situations requiring effective negotiation and maintain positive client relationships throughout any issue resolution process.
4. Take ownership in the work. Advance expertise and value by increasing knowledge of products, services and pricing. Seek opportunities to maximize contribution in current role.
5. Utilize available resources and knowledge to orchestrate solutions that increase market share and profitability.
1. Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
2. Building Trusting Relationships – Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
3. Collaborating – Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
4. Communication – Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
5. Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
6. Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
7. Work Standards – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards im
Shreveport, Louisiana 71133