at Nexion Health Management in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Remote Working Opportunity Serving the Northern Louisiana Area
Nexion affiliates operate 53 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have valid RN/LPN license in state of work (without restrictions)
- MUST have at least one year of previous regional/multi-site case mix management experience.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of MDS experience.
- Computer skills in Excel, Word and websites
- Extensive travel and some overnight stays required.
- AHT/PCC experience is a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and a great benefits package, including: 100% Paid Vacation/Sick, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, FSA, STD/LTD, Life Insurance and ADD.
Nexion Health Management
Shreveport, Louisiana 71133