at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Driver Recruiter to join the ArcBest team. As a Driver Recruiter, you will be responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing drivers and Owner-Operators. This position also champions the values and opportunities of the ArcBest brand to potential drivers and Owner-Operators by utilizing inbound and outbound sales call techniques and best practices.
Your contribution may include:
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified drivers to support Owner-Operator fleet growth.
- Work in conjunction with the Truck Owner-Operator Recruiters to achieve both Owner-Operator recruiting and experience goals.
- Develop, manage, and sustain an account base to drive fleet growth.
- Initiate driver leads by networking, cold-calling prospects, and building strategic relationships as part of a coordinated recruiting strategy.
- Complete inbound and outbound call campaigns, including cold calling.
- Maintain and service a roster of drivers to encourage growth of the fleet and maximize internal capacity options.
- Attend both local and national truck shows and workshops to promote the brand and to recruit new drivers and Owner-Operators.
- Present at truck driving schools and other venues to sell and educate on the Owner-Operator model to aid recruiting and experience.
- Run and analyze prospective drivers and Owner-Operator’s motor vehicle records, criminal history, and previous employment history against Company safety qualifications to pre-qualify all candidates.
- Travel to and participate in meetings with new, existing, and potential Fleet Owners.
- Serve as an industry expert in the qualifications and recruiting processes of ArcBest and our competitors.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Driver Recruiter, you will be a member of the ArcBest Expedite Recruiting team in Medina, OH. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferred.
- Experience: Minimum, one-year experience of recruiting or sales. Prior transportation experience, preferred.
- Computer Skills: Competent in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably Tenstreet.
- Other Requirements: Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales or recruiting goals. Knowledge and compliance of all DOT and CSA2010 rules and regulations pertaining to the qualification of owner-operators.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability