at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Legal Intern to join the ArcBest team. The Legal Intern will provide legal support to attorneys and legal support personnel in performing legal services for all corporate parents and subsidiaries. Willing to perform all tasks assigned by legal and legal support personnel.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Provide support to the contract management system
- Perform legal research for attorneys
- Review basic contracts under attorney supervision
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals and assigned tasks
- Other duties, as assigned.
Education: Must be pursuing Juris Doctorate degree or advanced paralegal program, preferred.
Experience: Superior academic performance, substantial leadership and extracurricular activities.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability