at Baptist Memorial Health Care in MEMPHIS, Tennessee, United States
Provides project management and analytical support in the deployment of strategic business development opportunities to drive organizational growth and expand market position. Works under the leadership of the Chief Administrative Officer, Connected Care to provide recommendations based upon research and analysis supporting healthcare redesign initiatives focused on defined employee and patient populations. Participates in the research, development, and implementation of a comprehensive master project plan which acts as a road map to promote value based care models for businesses, schools, churches, municipalities, and/or other health care organizations. Works with cross-functional teams and ensures critical milestones are met through the varying phases of care integration and offerings.
Participates in and supports the execution of Baptist’s Connected Care platform by utilizing data-driven, team-based care redesign and clinical/operational process improvement to achieve an integrated approach to serve diverse patient and employee populations.
Researches and evaluates “best practices” for payment methodologies, payer risk arrangements, and value based care models to enhance continuous improvement efforts, scaled technology, and hospital-physician alignment.
Assesses costs, benefits, and risks associated with proposed partnerships and recommends solutions.
Utilizes claims data and other complex business/clinical analytics to appropriately analyze, interpret, and monitor specified quality measures, clinical outcomes, and financial targets to evaluate designated episodes of care within defined populations.
Works under the direction of CAO and other key leaders to represent Baptist in promoting Connected Care activities with potential business partners.
Maintains understanding of the competitive environment in healthcare and uses data and research to provide a clear business rationale for new partnerships to optimize health, wellness, and disease prevention strategies as a cost effective vehicle for managing diverse patient and employee populations.
Analyzes and develops business plans and pro-forma for various external groups to manage and coordinate effective disease prevention, wellness engagement, infection prevention (including Covid-19 infection prevention/management) and care coordination. Provides program research, business modeling and quality improvement measures to achieve optimal outcomes.
Works in coordination with CAO, executive and senior leaders, physicians, business leaders, and other key stakeholders to validate effectiveness of designated care strategies and implementation tactics.
Participates in regular meetings where status on milestone performance, issues, project changes and budgets are reviewed; provides proactive and timely communications regarding project status and overall performance.
Communicates proactively to a variety of internal/external audiences regarding Baptist’s integrated Connected Care services and capabilities to include organizational leaders, team members, physicians and the community. Communicates new vision in integrated care delivery.
Performs other job duties as assigned or directed.
• Five years of project management, data analytics, and/or process improvement experience • Demonstrated knowledge of population health principles within an integrated delivery system
• Experience with Microsoft Visio and process mapping is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, public health, health care administration, business administration or related field (minimum required)
• Master’s degree in nursing, public health, health care administration, business administration, or related field preferred
• Knowledge of health care issues, trends, legal compliance, and business models to promote system growth • Skill in all facets of project management to include leading/managing a variety of multi-functional teams from inception of project to conclusion and meeting prescribed timelines. • Ability to develop action plans based upon complex business/clinical analytics using the lean methodology tools • Ability to foster collaborative partnerships in the development, implementation, and administration of the Connected Care platform and initiatives. Excellent organization, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills.
BOT Position Code #: 14436
Department Name: HS Bapt Conn Care
External Company Name: Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
External Company URL: http://www.baptistonline.org
Street: 350 NORTH HUMPHREYS BLVDTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account