at Entergy in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Date: Feb 2, 2021
Legal Entity: Entergy Services, LLC
This position will be filled as an Analyst III or Sr. depending on the level and qualifications****
This position can be filled at any Entergy locaton in Little Rock, AR, New Orleans, LA or Beaumont, TX****
This position is in the Planning, Performance & Analysis group. PPA isresponsible for the analysis of performance data relating to all aspects of utility operations including assessment, planning, and process improvement projects. Development and reporting of performance indicators, targets, and incentives used by leaders throughout the Utility and other functional units.
As a member of the PPA team, this position will include extracting and reporting data pulled from multiple sources in addition to analyzing that data using business and statistical tools to support identification of improvement opportunities. Understanding of performance drivers, root cause analysis, and other analytical requests.
1. Utilize statistical and data mining analytical techniques along with knowledge gained from previous electrical systems or technical operations.
2. Know/learn utility data sources to understand what business questions can be answered by the data and what data issues exists. Query data sources and prepare the data for analysis.
3. Utilize programs to author reports that will be used by all levels of the organization in order to make informed decisions.
4. Support the development and reporting of key measures that demonstrate the relative level of performance for the Utility and its individual units.
5. Must be able to work in a team environment, manage multiple time critical projects simultaneously, and operate in a highly visible and rapidly changing work environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related field required or equivalent work experience will be accepted, MBA is preferred.
Analyst III 4-6 years of professional experience
Analyst Sr: At least 6 years of professional experience
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
+ SQL Server Management Studio
+ Oracle SQL Developer
+ Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
+ Power BI
+ SPSS Modeler
+ Other business Intelligence tools
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
Primary Location: Arkansas-Little Rock
Job Function :Professional
FLSA Status :Professional
Relocation Option: No Relocation Offered
Union description/code :NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings :1
Req ID: 101413
Travel Percentage :Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please clickhere (https://jobs.entergy.com/content/EEO/?locale=en\_US) to view the full statement.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Job Segment: Electrical, Database, Oracle, SQL, Business Intelligence, Engineering, Technology