at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges. ArcBest Technologies is an ArcBest company that develops and supports applications to provide innovative technology solutions for business challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Predictive Analyst to join the ArcBest Technologies team. You will be responsible for creating and implementing advanced analytical techniques to drive business decisions and strategy. Decision makers at all levels will rely on you to provide timely, accurate, actionable data and analysis for strategic and tactical planning. You will be directly involved with assigned projects that impact all areas of our business, including supply chain operations, customer experience, pricing, maintenance, sales, human resources, and others.
Your contribution may include:
- Utilizing predictive analytics statistical techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering, etc.)
- Managing the life span of a predictive analytics project, including data collection and integration, model building and validation, and model implementation and maintenance
- Communicating with business leadership to define project objectives and present results
- Forecasting key business metrics for planning purposes
- Leading projects involving external consultants
- Educating business analysts throughout the enterprise on analytics strategies and techniques
- Creating and implementing additional advanced analytics techniques (optimization, simulation, cognitive, natural language processing, etc.)
As a Predictive Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technologies Data Science team in Fort Smith, AR. Your work hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with occasional irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Business Administration, or other relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Predictive modeling experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 2 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability