at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges. ArcBest Technologies is an ArcBest company that develops and supports applications to provide innovate technology solutions for business challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to join the ArcBest Technologies team. As a member, you will manage the Quality Assurance team by determining test strategies and processes, prioritizing tasks, creating reports and tracking applicable tests as well as serving as the interface with external teams. In addition, the Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for contributing to projects as needed to ensure they stay on track
Your contribution may include:
- Determine test strategies and processes.
- Manage Quality Assurance teams’ day to day activities.
- Prioritize Quality Assurance tasks.
- Create status reports.
- Track applicable test metrics.
- Manage test devices.
- Interface with external teams.
- Contribute to projects on an as needed basis.
- Conduct manual and automated testing if required.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
As a Quality Assurance Lead, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technologies Quality Assurance team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Minimum, three years’ experience in a Quality Assurance environment
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability