at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a TMcare Account Representative to join the FleetNet team. This position will be responsible for the daily activities for the account in which they are assigned.
Your contribution may include:
- Responsible for the daily activities for the account in which they are assigned
- Completes assigned duties and work load assigned based on customer requirements ensuring PM compliance
- Works closely with the customer assigned for the day to ensure equipment is scheduled and repaired in a timely fashion based on protocols set by the customer
- Responsible for managing the cost of each repair through an estimate process, audit process and or approval process from the customer and or the Fleet Manager
- Responsible for the coordination and follow up of each event scheduled or unscheduled
- Responsible for the audit process to ensure the accuracy of the invoice and PM forms from the vendor
- Responsible for any repairs needed based on the review of the PM forms from the vendor and approval from the customer and Fleet Manager
- Other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor or other members of management
As a TMcare Account Representative, you will be a member of the FleetNet Team. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- 2 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills by phone and in person and good written skills
- Good computer skills and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with high volume of events
- Good Team Player
- Industry experience is a plus
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability