at Berry Global in MONROE, Louisiana, United States
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13billionin revenue for fiscalyear2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over290manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents,and employs over48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
1. Follow all Company policies.
2. Adhere to Attendance guidelines.
3. Must be able to work overtime when required.
4. Responsible for operating the forklift in a safe manner at all times.
5. Performs Lift Truck Inspection check before using forklift each shift.
6. Follow all safety guidelines/policies, proper use of equipment, etc.
7. Pick orders – (pulling finished product from warehouse to fill orders).
8. Stage orders to be loaded.
9. Loading completed orders.
10. Understanding of shipping/loading requirements, weight requirements, customers’ special instructions.
11. Warehousing (moving product to maximize usage of warehouse space)
12. Perform cycle counts – to verify item quantities on hand.
13. Moving finished goods from production holding area to the warehouse.
14. Repackaging damaged materials as needed.
15. Efficient use of time to maximize lbs/man-hour.
16. Learn how to use the many functions of dc-LINK Data Collection .
17. Maintains proper housekeeping while performing duties.
18. Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
1. High School diploma or GED required.
2. Fork truck certification.
3. Able to lift 60 lb. on a continual basis.
4. Able to follow instructions and work without supervision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. (https://careers-berryglobal.icims.com/jobs/8445/material-handler/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in\_iframe=1&hashed=-1834445335)
Job ID 2020-8445
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Category ManufacturingTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account