at Conway Regional Heath System in Conway, Arkansas, United States
The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) provides and directs the provision of home nursing care within a 35- mile radius of Conway Regional Medical Center to infants, children, adults, and geriatric patients. The Home Health RN meets patient where they are assessing the patient and home environment for contributing factors to disease process exacerbations. The Home Health RN provides medication and disease process education, conducts assessments, wound care, intravenous therapies as well as lab draws. The Home Health RN will provide care to a wide-range of diagnoses such as COPD, CHF and orthopedic patients. The RN will utilize the nursing process in the provision of care and will practice within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Arkansas and the policies, procedures and standards of the Health System. The RN will demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through effective collaboration efforts
• RN with current Arkansas State License
• BSN preferred
• If less than one year experience as a Registered Nurse, must obtain a BSN degree within 4 years of hire.
• Certification Preferred
• Minimum of one year clinical experience
• In the event that an LPN obtains their RN while working for HomeCare, the associate will be eligible for RN job positions in HomeCare if and only if they have at least a year of more of home health experience and have shown outstanding patient delivery practice
• Home Health experience preferred
• Minimal keyboarding skills required
• Current Arkansas Driver’s License
• Current TB skin test
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers prior to independence from preceptor
Other education and experience may be substituted (if applicable) for the required minimum job qualifications with the approval of the Corporate Director of Human Resources.
Street: 2843 Prince Street
Shift: WeekendsTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account