at LifePoint Health in Cleveland, Mississippi, United States
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the emergency care setting, utilizing the nursing process. Responsible for the direction of patient care activities in the Emergency Department, provides management of operational and nursing activities. Consults with staff, physicians, and department director on operational problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient care needs are met.* *
x Associate’s degree ? Preferred x Required
x Bachelor’s degree x Preferred ? Required
Required License: Education commensurate with RN Licensure in NC (or compact State).
1 year of experience in a health care setting- required
Required Certification: BLS, PALS, ACLS
1. Assists the department director with the day-to-day operation of the Emergency Dept., including the management of patient flow in the department, staffing, and quality monitoring.
2. Initiates and participates in performance improvement activities for the Emergency Dept. and CCH.
3. Supervises and evaluates staff members in day to day work, assists them in their education and growth as members of the Emergency Dept. team.
4. Attends and participates in assigned committee’s both Emergency Dept. specific and CCH.
5. Supports CCH mission and goals.
6. Works well with other departments and disciplines and fosters cooperation and growth.
7. Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity.
8. Identifies and addresses cultural, ethnic, psychosocial and religious/spiritual needs of the patients and their families as needed.
Job: Please select a valid job field
Organization: Bolivar Medical Center
Title: ($10,000 Sign-On) RN – ER (2638)
Requisition ID: 7422-2638To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account