at Precision Castparts Corp. in Robinsonville, Mississippi, United States
Keeps public areas, grounds, office buildings and employee spaces in clean and orderly condition and maintains landscaping.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
• Empties trash and garbage containers.
• Maintains buildings by performing routine and special cleaning activities.
• Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
• Cleans parking areas and around buildings.
• Safely operates company vehicles to complete assigned tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three years related experience and/or training;
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• May be required to maintain a valid Mississippi Driver’s License.
CULTURAL FIT – PCC VALUES
• Drive for Results
• Metrics Driven
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE THAT MUST BE MET BY AN EMPLOYEE TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
WORK ENVIRONMENT – THE WORK ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE AN EMPLOYEE ENCOUNTERS WHILE PERFORMING THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Requisition ID: PCC-US.223999To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account