Industry certification, Community college certification
Method of Delivery
Instructional Program (CIP)
Program Learning Outcomes: Curriculum developed from Accredited Barnett Manual - Barnett Bicycle Institute
At the end of this program, students will be able to:
• Assemble and repair all types of bicycles currently in use.
• Apply foundational skills and knowledge to continuing professional development in response to changes in bicycle technology.
• Apply knowledge of systems and measures to find solutions to novel repair situations.
• Student is able to provide solutions that balance business, customer, and professional goals.
• Demonstrate ethical conduct in all job and personal cycling activities that maintains an image appropriate for the profession.
Program Length (Weeks)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
WIOA Approved Program
One College Drive, Bentonville, Arkansas
5045 - Southeast
Name of Credential
Technical Certificate for Bike Assembly and Repair Technician
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Tuition and fee refunds will be issued to eligible students who drop their classes by the drop deadline, been dropped from a class, or a class has been canceled. See the Academic Calendar for the drop deadline for the current semester.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - Barnetts
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$6,810.00 $170.25 per credit hour max 40 credit hours
$9,210.00 $230.25 per credit hour max 40 credit hours
Supplies/Materials/Hand Tools (not included in tuition)
$1,100.00 Bicycle Assembly tools
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost