Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
arkansas city, AR 71630
Vertiv is the world’s leading supplier of computer support systems, precision air conditioning and power protection systems. The company has more than eleven manufacturing facilities along with a worldwide network of sales offices, distributors and service centers covering more than 100 countries.
A Customer Field Engineer is responsible for the installation, preventive maintenance, scheduled and emergency services on UPS equipment serviced by Liebert.? The CE is required to establish, promote and maintain excellent rapport with all customers, co-workers, sales representatives and others as appropriate.? A company vehicle, laptop, smartphone, and tools will be provided. Benefits provided include: health insurance, prescription plans, dental, vacation, paid holidays, 401K and Profit Sharing. We provide an elaborate training program for new hires which requires travel to Columbus, Ohio as needed. Must live or relocate?within?25 miles of Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Associates degree in Electronics or military electronics training preferred
- 4+ years of hands on electronic experience
- Familiarity with electrical/electronic test equipment and fundamentals
- Ability to read and interpret electrical line diagrams and blueprints
- Working knowledge of OHM’s law and electronic theory
- Ability to evaluate the operating conditions of equipment
- Standard computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Mechanical aptitude
- Clear, concise, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external customers
- Must have the ability and self motivation to manage one’s own schedule
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO